Thanks for sharing

400 Word Survivor Zombie Stories Kickoff

Hey folks and fellow zombie worshippers!

I have decided to take this blog in a new direction from now on. The first of my stories based on the survivor 'The Chef' was very long and if I'm going to post a weekly story, then I'll have to drastically reduce the length of each story.

Therefore, I have settled on a nice round figure - 400 words - which should suffice to tell the story of each of the survivors to grace this blog.

In a month's time, I'll be launching a weekly voting poll so all you lovely readers can vote for the best zombie apocalypse survivor of the week, each and every week.

Stay tuned this week for the next survivor: Here is a little info on the lady herself.

Name: Laura Hopkins
Age: 32
Occupation: Primary School Teacher
Location: The Town of Stansdown

Will she live?

Find out later this week in the first of our 400 word survivor zombie stories!

Zombye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright. Richard J. O'Neill. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hey there! I was born a writer, with enough passion to write a thousand books in my lifetime. Zombies are, and always have been, a favorite idea/concept of mine, and I intend to show that through this blog. I also offer ghostwriting services too, for anyone seeking a writer for their books, short stories, or articles. Please, enjoy!

My Hubpages

Total Pageviews


Blogger Wordpress Gadgets